Monday, April 4, 2011

Waxing Womens Privates



met Isabella in an unexpected way, by the least expected. To know her was to love her, was learning to be calmer. She taught me (and it was not his intention) that I, Tatiana, I can be with a person in a healthy way, taught me what being in a relationship of two, of helping, of being good and evil, but face fight situations together. Of planning things together, to remove tiny but hearty moments. To smile, smile a lot. Do not think I've ever had a relationship. I know I failed in so many ways to end it. Do not pretend to "recover" because I know she is now very quiet happy is what I see. I just want to note that while I had so many silences to end, it was to lie, not lie when I said I had no answers, which was close cycles (one cycle told me to say something inappropriate, then close up healthy stories ; a personal / work / etc) had to face certain situations on my own, no I lied when I said I loved her. And now the more strange, I've missed as a whore and thank goodness I think I forgot your cell number because I would call sober ... and drunk. I think about it and give me a horrible desire to mourn because he wanted to not have as many buns mental have been with her yet, despite me (¿?). I have not wanted to disturb her, not my intention and I will not do. This weekend was "clean", so many letters and memories of people who do not want in my life, knowing that you can remember without feelings, but I have a bag with her things, notes, drawings, notes, etc.. I do not know what to do with it, I'm not sure I wanted to let go yet, not just their things, but in my mind and * here *. I guess read this and say I'm selfish, and of course, what am. Now I urgently need to be and this is no good apparently helps me write this because it was and is important in my life, if something has characterized this blog Inumea in general have been the impossible love, the situations of very great shit, the remoteness of the malparidez, but think she feels However, despite the circumstances. I am strangely calm and melancholy, not wanting to attract attention, is to let a piece of "something" in the clear, l or try and I am consistent with the decisions I made in the past.

Miro

yellow cup while listening to Yeasayer (Sigh).

0 comments:

Post a Comment