Friday, March 4, 2011

Fake A Fever With Ear Thermometer



want / wanted to give you lots of kisses.
Bah, I do not want to give kisses.
Happy cumpledía mocoviejo .
Mocobaboso.
Mocopendejo.
Sorry, I was wrong of mucus.
I realized that I have both time falling in love and out of love for you, which is up bizarrudo.
been missing is you fall in love. That
flows. If not you fell you fell in love and not ready.
not yes. Keep it up.
If you'd love, would have been with me. Just did not, never did, then you denied it and then did not matter. Do not fall in love and now.


I wonder if I've fallen and fallen out of love right people, I think yes and no. This love and fall in love Why? Now what? Years. Jigsaws. I do not care at times.


Well, the conclusions are in the realm of the unspeakable. That's it, I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment